Infrared Thermography Certification is the only qualification that matters in the thermography industry. ITC Certification shows that a thermographer is qualified to operate an infrared camera and has a clear understanding of its techniques and limitations of infrared therapy.
To get certified, students must attend an infrared certification training course and pass quizzes and exams. They then attend field assignments to demonstrate their understanding of the infrared camera.
InterNACHI Infrared Certification Course For Inspectors, Contractors, Energy Auditors and Realtors
Take Our Infrared Certified Class and Become a Professional
Level Building Thermographer From Your Own Home.
This is What You Get With Our Class
(All Benefits Are For On-Location or On-Line Classes)
- 300 pages of class material on Infrared and Building Science (.pdf)
- Access to our 16 hr Podcast recording on demand. (Get started right away and complete the class at your own pace)
- Podcast is just like being at a real on-location class
- FREE InterNACHI membership ($499 value – new members only)
- $100 discount on renewal fee (for members of InterNACHI)
- Deep Student discounts on Thermal Imaging cameras
- FREE decals, logos, patches, books, slide show and video
- Marketing ideas and instructions on how to write a report
- Our class will help you become INFRARED CERTIFIED
Our Infrared Certification Class is Intense Thermal Imaging Training, Plus We Cover Topics About…
- How To Start Your Thermal Imaging Business Doing Home Inspections, Energy Audits, Moisture Detection, Electrical Problems, HVAC Issues, Plumbing